Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Opinion: Idol, Week of 3.10

I should have another blog post coming tonight or tomorrow morning, but it's about an hour before the Idol results show, so I need to get this in under the gun. The man-on-man stripper, David Hernandez, has got to go. I also won't miss Syesha if she gets the old heave-ho. Chikezie's stock, however, has risen dramatically since he showed last night that he can sing a song that doesn't bore you to death. I was thrilled to see everyone else's favorite, David Archuleta, crash and burn. My own favorites, Brooke and David Cook, haven't changed.

David Hernandez, your table is waiting.

As if Idol wasn't enough to keep me busy, Top Chef's new season starts tonight, and from Chicago no less. I LOVE Top Chef, and I've missed it so since last season ended. To think, it's been months since I've seen a nice, tasty plate of foam.

No comments: